WAYS TO POST A POLL ON FACEBOOK
Posting a poll on Facebook is relatively easy as it does not require any expertise. You can post a poll on Facebook in four ways:
- Facebook Group Polls: You can directly target a particular set of audiences by posting a poll on a concerned Facebook group. You will be able to attract a large amount of audience by posting a single post.
- Event Page Polls: You can post a poll Facebook on Event pages. Please note that posting a poll on the event page is allowed for admin only, so this will come to your advantage if you are hosting an event and want to control the conversation while letting people know about the upcoming event or products.
- Facebook Messenger Polls: You can post a poll on groups on Facebook messenger. Posting polls on Messenger can be beneficial if you wish to know a particular group of people’s opinions.
- Facebook Story polls: Polls on Facebook stories are short-lived as they have a life of only twenty-four hours. You can post a poll on the Facebook story if you want quick answers.
- Facebook video polls: You can post a poll on Facebook videos on any group that you may be an admin of. Posting poll on Facebook videos draws more attention and makes it look attractive to the audience.
Now that you know the four ways of how to create a poll on Facebook, you must know the steps to each.
STEPS TO POST A POLL ON FACEBOOK
You can use your Smartphone to post Facebook polls by following the simple steps mentioned below under each method. To know how you create a poll using each technique, kindly follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open Facebook and tap on the three parallel lines at the top-right corner of your screen
- Locate and tap on the Group options to open all groups
- Please select a group that you wish to share the poll Facebook with, and open it
- Tap on the text box and then tap on the three dots next to the ‘Add to your post’ option; select Polls from all the options presented to you
- Insert your question and the two alternatives and tap on share post to complete the process
You can easily create a poll on Facebook groups by following the steps mentioned above.
- Please note that you can post polls on Facebook event pages only if you are the admin of the group
- Open Facebook mobile application and tap on the three parallel lines at the top-right corner to reveal options; select Events from the list of options
- Select an event and tap on the textbox to begin creating a post
- Tap on the three dots and choose Polls from there
- Insert your question and your two alternatives, and finally tap on Share Now
You now know how to create a poll on Facebook events; we must learn how to post a Facebook messenger poll.
- Open the Facebook messenger application on your Smartphone and login if you’re not already logged in
- Select a group that you would like to share the poll on or create a group if you do not have one presently
- Tap on the Plus sign at the bottom of the chat and select Polls
- Enter your question and the two options for the same
- Tap on Create Poll to publish it on the group chat
Now that you are aware of how do you create a poll on Facebook messenger, you can have fun with your friends or use this in the business aspect.
- Open the Facebook mobile application on your Smartphone
- Tap on the Add to story option; tap on the three dots at the bottom of the text box and select Polls from the options
- Add a photo or a video as the background of your poll
- Insert your question and the alternatives to choose from
- Once you finish inserting both, tap on Add to Story to complete
You must now know how do you create a poll on Facebook story; you can make polls and enhance your engagement.
- Open Facebook and go to the group that you are an admin of
- Tap on the photo/video on the text box and upload a video
- Select Polls in the upload screen and tap on creating a poll
- Enter a question and the two alternatives to finish off
- You can choose whether you want the poll to start and end in the video itself and decide whether or not the views can see the poll results
- Lastly, tap on Save, and the poll will appear on the group
Using the steps mentioned above, you must be aware of how do you create a poll on Facebook. Please note that you can post polls on Facebook using these methods from your desktop as well. Facebook polls are a great way to know opinions and preferences. Now that you know how to post them create posts for your profile and your business page. Please visit our other blogs for more assistance.